FIND OUT WHICH BAG IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Need assistance selecting the right Wreck Bag and size for you? Here are some tips to help point you in the right direction.
AT HOME FITNESS
- Pre-filled with our original bead blend, you wont have to worry about sand leaking out of the bag or making a mess in your house.
- The XT's 1000 Denier Nylon outer shell is built for strength and for comfort.
- The 6 reinforced handles options allow you to complete 100+ different full body movements in the comfort of your own home.
- Pair the Wreck Bag XT with our Wreck Bands and Speed Ropes for a complete home gym set!
- The 15 - 25 lb XT bag is perfect for tabata style training and the 35 -50 lb XT is the perfect bag for compound movements and strength training.
The Wreck Bag OG is most commonly used by CrossFit Athletes.
- Unlike traditional Sandbags the Wreck Bag OG contains NO sand and is pre-filled with our custom bead blend.
- The Wreck Bag OG's polypropylene outer shell makes it the most durable bag on the market.
- Mold and mildew resistant, the OG is the perfect bag to use for indoor or outdoor use.
- Most athletes start off using the 25 -35 lb bag and then progress to the 40 - 60 lb bag. Advanced Athletes use our heavier bags 70 - 100 lb bags.
OBSTACLE COURSE RACE TRAINING
The Wreck Bag OG has been used as the heavy carry element in over 15 different OCR series.
- The majority of these races require the participant to carry a 50 lb Wreck Bag up hill or carry out a number of Wreck Bag hoists.
- If you are purchasing to train for an OCR, we recommend a 50 lb bag or heavier.
Virtually every size Wreck Bag can been used to assist in rehabilitation purposes.
- 5 lb, 10 lb and 12 lb Wreck Bag Minis simulate carrying every day objects such as groceries or duffel bags.
- 50 lb and 80 lb Wreck Bag OG/ XT have been used to help get laborers back on the job by simulating the weight of plaster and cement bags.
- First-responders can benefit from our heavier 100 lb bag to simulate moving or carrying another individual.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us for assistance.