Wreck Bags are versatile strength training tools pre-filled with a shock-absorbent, non-toxic rubber-blend.
Unlike sandbags, there is no need to purchase and measure out fill materials to achieve a desired weight.
See it in action with The Wreck Bag Exercise Video Library
Made with Pride in
Rhode Island, USA
Heavy-duty, Great for
Can be used Indoors
about this product
No Bells and Whistles
The Wreck Strap is an 11.5 foot long, double-handled strap used for added versatility with your Wreck Bag.
Use the Wreck Strap with your Wreck Bag to add variety to your workout or by itself for suspension training.
The Wreck Strap is similar to other suspension straps, but without the bells and whistles (or high price point).
Made with Pride in Rhode Island, USA
The Wreck Strap Features
- Durable, travel-friendly design
- Ultimate versatility
- Low-cost suspension strap alternative
- How do I use the Wreck Strap? Hoist your Wreck Strap by looping it through your Wreck Bag’s handles and tossing it over a pull-up bar or rig.
- Is the Wreck Strap travel friendly? Yes!
- Can the Wreck Strap be used as an alternative to other suspension-training straps? Yes! Just without the bells and whistles.
Due to the current environment , shipping can vary.
Wreck Bag will not be accepting returns during the duration of the COVID-19 Pandemic.