No Sand, No Measuring, No Hassle
Wreck Bags are versatile strength training tools pre-filled with a shock-absorbent, non-toxic rubber-blend.
Unlike sandbags, there is no need to purchase and measure out fill materials to achieve a desired weight.
See it in action with The Wreck Bag Exercise Video Library
Made with Pride in Rhode Island, USA
The Wreck Bag Features
- Heavy-duty, water-resistant outer shell
- Wreckcessories available
- Versatile and portable design
- Great for slamming
Common Applications Include
- Rehab work
- Core training
- Upper and lower body
- 20LB, 25LB, 35LB, 40LB, 50LB, 60LB, 70LB, 100LB, and 140LB
- Can my Wreck Bag get wet? Yes.
- Can I use my Wreck Bag outside? Absolutely!
- How can I clean my Wreck Bag? Just wipe it down with a damp sponge or cloth, or if necessary, hose it off.
Wreck Bags should NOT be dragged on abrasive surfaces (i.e., cement, asphalt), nor you should attempt to puncture or open them. Bags are best stored indoors out of the sunlight.