Wreck Bag Mini
Smaller Can Be Better
The Wreck Bag Mini is a smaller version of our Wreck Bag made with a single handle and the same rugged outer shell.
Wreck Bags are versatile strength training tools pre-filled with a shock-absorbent, non-toxic rubber-blend.
Unlike sandbags, there is no need to purchase and measure out fill materials to achieve a desired weight.
Made with Pride in Rhode Island, USA
The Wreck Bag Mini Features
- No sand, no measuring, no hassle
- Heavy-duty, water-resistant outer shell
- Versatile and portable design
- Great for slamming
Common Applications Include
- Rehab work
- Core training
- Upper and lower body
- 5LB, 10LB, 12LB, 15LB, 20LB
- Can my Wreck Bag Mini get wet? Yes.
- Can I use my Wreck Bag Mini outside? Absolutely!
- How can I clean my Wreck Bag Mini? Just wipe it down with a damp sponge or cloth, or if necessary, hose it off.
The Wreck Bag Mini should NOT be dragged on abrasive surfaces (i.e., cement, asphalt), nor you should attempt to puncture or open them. Bags are best stored indoors out of the sunlight.